Monday, September 20, 2004

hello

as my icelandic letters are not working at the moment, this will be posted in english. whatever, nobody will read it anyway. i am hallvardur asgeirsson from Reykjavik, Iceland. I like coffee, music, coffee, music. I play in a band of Icelandic outcasts called Likn. No one is actually normal in it, but we get along well. I study composition at the Art Academy here. But mostly i like to play rock, so its ok. Its a good excuse for not having a day job. A good way to postpone that problem. Some day I will teach little children in a music school in Grindavík or something. I will fill their little heads with insane ideas and misconceptions of the world. I was born in 1976, on the 25th of August. I am single. Please kill me. Today i am also hung over which means i start doing silly shit, like this. Tonight i am going to a Blonde Redhead concert, as they are playing in Austurbaejarbíó. oh well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*I* read your blog! Keep posting in English! Also, at least post your review of Blonde Redhead in English so I can read how the show was.

I actually *am* a blonde redhead.

www.bellabybarlight.blogspot.com

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home