Monday, August 22, 2005



Its funny how down my alley this show is. Its depressing, morbid, and makes you appreciate what you have better..
Besides, George is really cute.
I think her thoughts at the end of each show, are the most awful on the show, and part of what makes it good.
Dirty little secrets, all over. I wonder why there are so many good shows now, as lost also has a really good theme.
Today I got a new guitar, which is derived from the grandmother of my aunts, its from around 1900. Its really beautiful yellow, with decorations. I changed the strings and it has this beautiful country clang. Its quite small and ladylike. The frets are quite primitive style, and they are the only thing i think makes you see its so old. They give a different sound. Its nice to get, because I've been wondering for a while, why Robert Johnsons guitar doesnt sound like a guitar, it sounds like more like a banjo. Maybe its sound quality of what was that? wire?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home