Tuesday, November 14, 2006

the heaviness.

the heaviness. heaviness with inevitable selectivity. crupper , accordingly.
accordingly the past is not whole-hearted. accustom become remember there every day , conjure up with the baggage with past livestock total fraught pain and be sorry. whenas always thus tempt to die and beginning snuggle up to innovation. gather with this add the heaviness with daily toil always laying river apex with us with vast. alluvial with I am weary. alluvial with I am overwork and underpay. or is I underpay and overwork. alluvial with I am too weary to think. I think to be weary. there total goes into ring. whatever I do always the wrong selectivity. or whatever I do is always the right selectivity. I righteous chance stop and beginning abroad back away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home