Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Days like these



Originally uploaded by cvf1979.

Days like these and i feel like leaving, in a good way. to let go of this play of the senses, to let go. my own conclusion drawn for myself only. there is no one else here. to become complete, in myself, and leave the struggle behind.
every day is a new add to the weight, the terrible weight of a life of fuckups, mistakes.
put these wrong to right. only by drifting away can we move on. only by rebirth can i leave myself behind.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up? Nice floweres.

3:58 AM  
Blogger hallvardur said...

everythings fine, basically. went on a date, and it was rather disastruous, as usually. well, its always best too go on as many failed dates as possible. faiure is a good experience in many ways. i find myself always in better touch with myself afterwards (on various levels). feeling like shit can be seen as a good thing. i'm getting sick again. thats also good, for a change. flowers are good make me think of summer. i could really use some coke.

3:01 PM  
Blogger hallvardur said...

fascinating

8:31 PM  
Blogger holyhills said...

nobody told you there´d be days like these?

10:26 PM  
Blogger hallvardur said...

strange days indeed!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home