Sunday, October 23, 2005

life always has some new challenge for you, every turn of the way. This spring my voice collapsed. Now I have to struggle even to speak at times. I've been using it alot the last two years, so that might be the cause. Anyway, I read at sadolin.net (catherine sadolin) who is a voice teacher and therapist, that by staying silent for 14 days you could rebuild your voice. The cords they swell of overuse and wrong use, and its a nightmare to get them back together, once your in the vicious cycle. Of course we're always using our voices, which is also a problem. Anyway, I was thinking how hard that is to stay silent for 14 days. I need to stay in a hut in complete isolation. I tried today and i lasted until 4, so thats a record to break.

1 Comments:

Blogger holyhills said...

Varði, haltu kjafti!!

cos i love you..

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home