Tuesday, October 12, 2004

recording

recording started today. we haven't been playing together for a while. playing with people is like sex only better. we will be recording now until the new year. but we have one gig on the iceland airwaves festival, on thursday the 21st. it's in 11, a tiny rock bar. it's even on the second floor, which is even tinier. it's quite fluffy, come to think of it. last year, i played there with other guys, before this band came into a full form. then the police came because of the noise, and stopped the concert. that was after the second band. there must be people living above that place. there are some nice acts on the festival, like four tet, which i really want to see.
today i started my driving course. i lost my driving licence because i forgot to renew it. (i only had one year to do that). now there have been 9 years since, so it's time to let the dream come to life! i haven't started driving yet though, but you should really look out when i start. i'll try to limit myself to hours when there is not a lot of traffic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL the same exact thing happened to me. I was out of the country when I had to renew my license and then I just forgot about it because I didn't have a car to drive anyway. then eventually so much time passed that I would have to re-take the test and I just couldn't be bothered. I've been thinking about it more over the past year or so since when I'm done school and need to think about getting a job, it will be easier to be mobile - to be able to commute to a greater distance to work (especially if I have to work as a substitute teacher for a while and move from school to school).

6:10 PM  
Blogger hallvardur said...

sounds like a good idea. i'm not going to drive every day you know. just for special occasions :)

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home