Wednesday, December 01, 2004

a big weight is lifted off my shoulders now that we've managed to finish off most of the band recordings. now we're drummer less, so i don't know where we are heading. overdubs, mixing etc. of course we could do some acoustic shows or something. that's what people do in these situations. Nonni is moving to Reykjavik (maybe) in 9 months.
my kid is coming along fine, he's huge, of course we have not seen him yet, but i can't imagine him getting any bigger. due for delivery 23rd of december. i get a pregnancy vacations in the summer to look after him. new year, new kid..
i'm going out of town for a week soon to record with the bugarian folk band. we're going to stay for a week in a barn and record live to tape.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I handed in two term papers today. I didn't sleep at all last night so I'm not trying to do any homework/studying/writing tonight - I know I can't concentrate so I wont bother. I still have a big-ish term paper due next week, a take home final exam thingy due next week (both on the same day actually ) and the following week one last take home exam/essay project due on the 15 and I'm done. Done until January I mean.

Are you on vacation now?

4:05 AM  
Blogger hallvardur said...

i have one concert at 10th, and then the bulgarian band from 13-17. after that, i'm on vacation. so whatever you have in mind, i'd be more than happy.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I can't go on any holidays until September when I graduate from University. I'm planning on going to Italy for a month. Want to meet in Rome? ;)

8:32 PM  
Blogger hallvardur said...

why not?
i have enough time to plan, at least then. next summer will be babysitting. maybe i should go abroad to feel not as responsible. cannot plan so far ahead... it's impossible. i was going to move out of the country next year, but as always, i postpone it for one year. would be funny to actually meet sometime though...

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home